1. Curriculum / Moodle
As soon as the Lecture-Period starts you will find further information concerning Moodle-Courses here.
2. Important Dates & Deadlines
- Winter 2018/19 intake:
Applications for Winter 2018/19 intake are being accepted as of January 1, 2018. The final application deadline for all applicants (including non-EU students) is July 31, 2018. Missing documents cannot be submitted after this deadline.
We strongly recommend students who require a visa to study in Germany (most non-EU students) to apply as early as possible (March 2018). We expect to finalize admission decisions for these applications until May 31, so that prospective students will not have any problems with obtaining a visa.
- Winter Semester 2018/2019: 01.10.2018 – 31.03.2019
- Lecture Period: 15.10.2018 – 09.02.2019
- Lecture-free Period: 01.10.2018 – 14.10.2018 and 10.02.2019 - 31.03.2019
- Summer Semester 2019: 01.04.2019 – 30.09.2019
- Lecture Period: 23.04.2019 – 27.07.2019
- Lecture-free Period: 01.04.2019 – 22.04.2019 and 28.07.2019 - 30.09.2019
For further dates & deadlines concerning enrollment, winter and summer semester, lecture periods etc, please refer to this website: Dates and Deadlines.
3. Elite Network of Bavaria
Elite Network of Bavaria: Being part of the BmN program offers you great opportunities for your career and professional network. As a member of the Elite Network of Bavaria, you will receive exclusive invitations to seminars, workshops and events. The ENB Community allows you to get in contact with other elite students and start to start activities jointly. We expect from our BmN students to participate in this peer group and to contribute to this unique institution for outstanding talents.
4. Further Information (external links):
- TUM International Student Guide
- TUM Bulletin Board
- TUM Careers & Jobs
- Munich Student Union (incl. Student Accommodation)