The program in Biomedical Neuroscience is an ´Elite Master Program´ funded by the Elite Network of Bavaria.
The new Master of Science program in Biomedical Neuroscience will start in October 2018!
Application via: www.tum.de/studium/bewerbung/onlinebewerbung
Duration of study/credits/language: 4 semesters /120 credits, full-time program/English
Costs per semester: No tuition fee.
Admission requirements include Bachelor biology, molecular medicine, physics, engineering, biochemistry or similar
- Experiment-based scientific education
- Personalized mentorship
- International exchange program
- High-level scientific training
- Focus on neurological/psychiatric diseases
- Integrated doctoral training opportunities
Application: January 1st-July 31st, www.tum.de/en/studies/application-and-acceptance/